Follow My Timeline for PLAB 2 Planning to get a better idea of how I planned things for my PLAB 2. Keep in mind that the PLAB 2 dates are being booked 5 to 6 months in advance currently.
Immediately after the PLAB 1 exam:
You’ve worked hard. It’s time to relax and have fun.
Before PLAB 1 Result Comes Out:
1. Make a rough timeline for your PLAB 2 journey.
2. Start filling your visa application.
3. Start writing your cover letter.
4. Choose an academy for PLAB 2.
5. Choose a month for the academy course.
6. Get in touch with the academy.
7. Ask the academy in advance for a refund.
8. Discuss your plan with family and friends.
9. Provisionally reserve your accommodation for your visa application.
10. Provisionally reserve another accommodation, in case you get your visa for 6 months.
11. If you are sure about your PLAB 2 dates, take an unpaid leave of absence from work.
12. Wait for the result.
After the Result:
1. Book the exam.
2. Book your academy course.
3. Take an unpaid leave of absence from work, if you have not already.
4. Reserve an airline ticket.
5. Assemble all documents.
5. Apply for visa.
It’s best to make plans well ahead of time.
Helpful Links for Applying for Visa: