Here are some of the useful links which can help doctors on their journey to the UK.
- Naseer’s Journey on YouTube by Dr. Naseer Khan.
- Facebook videos by Dr. Ehtasham Junaid
- Guidance about PLAB & Job situation in the UK by Dr. Faisal Sami.
- YouTube videos by Dr. Aman Arora.
Blogs & Websites
- Naseer’s Journey – by Naseer Khan
- Omar’s Guidelines – by Omar Alam.
- Road to the UK – by Ibrahim Ivan and Ibreez Ajaz.
- BDI Resourcing – by BDI Resourcing.
- Plan Your Post-Graduation – by a group of doctors.
- Emergency Medicine Diary – by Nehal H Sarja.
- Susmita’s UK Diary – by Susmita Reddy.
- The CSA for the FY1 – by Adnan Asghar.
- WAM Archives – by William Mante.
- PLAB Exams and Journey to General Medical Council, UK – by Abubakkar Raheel.
- Zahra’s Blog – by Zahra Parvaiz.
- PLAB Journey – by Mona Qasim.
- PLAB Express – by Shilpa Cheriyan.
- My UK Experience – by Mohammad Zeeshan Nasser.
- Life as a Doctor in UK – by Midhun Paul.
- Postgraduate Medical Training in the UK – by Sunitha Reddy.
- Getting into NHS
- Flourishing as an NHS Doctor – by Syed Mujtaba Hassan.
- Ask Fahima – by Fahima.
- MTI via CPSP – by Bilal Shoaib.
- Targetting MRCOG part 2 and part 3 – by Ishita Mishra.
- The Mad Doc Blogs – by Usama Basit Abbasi.
- The Savvy IMG – by Nicholas Tan.
- Psychiatry Training by Raja Adnan Ahmed.
- Saleha Speaks by Saleha Azhar.
- Meddi Buddy‘s blog section.
- Shameek Datta by Shameek Datta.
- IMG – Day by Day by Raja Tiwary.
- MBBS2NHS by Vaanathi Paulvannan and Reetu Maliekkal.
Websites for Checking Hospital Ratings in the UK