Here are some of the useful links which can help doctors on their journey to the UK. You do not have to check all or any of the mentioned links. This list was only made to compile all links at one location.
- IELTS Study Group.
- PLAB 2 – 2017.
- PLAB Visa Helpline.
- Post PLAB IMG Adviser.
- IMGs in the UK.
- IMGs Aiming for Surgical Training in the UK.
- GP Training Assessment Study Group (& All UK Speciality Assessment).
- PACES for IMGs Working in the UK.
- Files section of the PLAB group.
- Files section of the IMGs in the UK group.
- Files section of the PLAB 2 – 2017 group.
- Omar’s Guidelines – Dr. Omar Alam’s blog.
- A Doctor’s Road to the UK – Dr. Ibrahim Ivan’s blog.
- The CSA for the FY1 – Dr. Adnan Asghar’s blog.
- WAM Archives – Dr. William Mante’s blog.
- PLAB Exams and Journey to General Medical Council, UK – Dr. Abubakkar Raheel’s blog.
- Zahra’s Blog – Dr. Zahra Parvaiz’s blog.
- PLAB Journey – Dr. Mona Qasim’s blog.
- PLAB Express – Dr. Shilpa Cheriyan’s blog.
- My UK Experience – Mohammad Zeeshan Nasser’s blog.
- Life as a Doctor in UK – Dr. Midhun Paul’s blog.
- Postgraduate Medical Training in the UK – Dr. Sunitha Reddy’s blogpost.
- Facebook videos by Dr. Ehtasham Junaid
- Guidance about PLAB & Job situation in the UK by Dr. Faisal Sami.
- YouTube videos by Dr. Aman Arora.