Here are some of the useful links which can help doctors on their journey to the UK.
- Naseer’s Journey on YouTube by Dr. Naseer Khan.
- Facebook videos by Dr. Ehtasham Junaid
- Guidance about PLAB & Job situation in the UK by Dr. Faisal Sami.
- YouTube videos by Dr. Aman Arora.
Blogs & Websites
- Naseer’s Journey – by Dr. Naseer Khan
- Omar’s Guidelines – by Dr. Omar Alam.
- Road to the UK – by Dr. Ibrahim Ivan and Dr. Ibreez Ajaz.
- BDI Resourcing – by BDI Resourcing.
- Plan Your Post-Graduation – by a group of doctors.
- Emergency Medicine Diary – by Nehal H Sarja.
- The CSA for the FY1 – by Dr. Adnan Asghar.
- WAM Archives – by Dr. William Mante.
- PLAB Exams and Journey to General Medical Council, UK – by Dr. Abubakkar Raheel.
- Zahra’s Blog – by Dr. Zahra Parvaiz.
- PLAB Journey – by Dr. Mona Qasim.
- PLAB Express – by Dr. Shilpa Cheriyan.
- My UK Experience – by Mohammad Zeeshan Nasser.
- Life as a Doctor in UK – by Dr. Midhun Paul.
- Postgraduate Medical Training in the UK – by Dr. Sunitha Reddy.
- Getting into NHS
- Flourishing as an NHS Doctor – by Dr. Syed Mujtaba Hassan.
- Ask Fahima – by dr. Fahima.
- MTI via CPSP – by Dr. Bilal Shoaib.
- Targetting MRCOG part 2 and part 3 – by Dr. Ishita Mishra.
- The Mad Doc Blogs – by Usama Basit Abbasi.
- The Savvy IMG – by Nicholas Tan.
Websites for Checking Hospital Ratings in the UK