This article discusses Police Clearance Certificate (PCC) issued from Pakistan.
When Is It Needed?
Police Clearance Certificate (PCC) is needed for the following:
- Clinical attachments in the UK.
- Tier 2 (General) visa for the UK.
- Employment in the UK.
Procedure for Issuance of PCC
You will have to go to the local police station and request them to issue a PCC for you. They will ask for the documents mentioned below.
- Copies of the following:
- National Identity Card.
- Matriculation marks sheet.
- Matriculation certificate.
- Intermediate marks sheet.
- Intermediate certificate.
- PMDC Certificate.
- Father’s National Identity Card.
- National Identity Card of two neighbours.
- Five passport size photographs.
The police will conduct a background check to make sure that a PCC can be issued to you. Once the background check is complete, they will call you or you can go to the police station yourself to collect your PCC.
The whole process takes 7 to 10 days.
The fee will be minimal.
It is valid for 6 months.
You can visit this website for more information.