Reading Time: 1 minute
I, *** s/o ***, holder of CNIC no ***, resident of ***, Karachi, Pakistan, do hereby declare solemn affirmation as under:
- That I run a business by the name of ***.
- That I earn *** PKR per month.
- That I will not be a burden on public funds of the Government of the United Kingdom.
- That I will obey all the rules and regulations of the Government of the United Kingdom.
- That I will return to Pakistan at the end of my visit.
Verified on oath at Karachi District Central Office on 04/August/2018 that contents of the above affidavit are correct and true to the best of my knowledge and belief.
- Visit Visa for Family
- My Letter of Support
- My List of Documents
- My Father’s Cover Letter
- My Father’s List of Documents
- My Mother’s Cover Letter
- My Mother’s Affidavit
- My Mother’s List of Documents
Frequently Asked Questions1. How early can I apply for Visit Visa?
The earliest you can apply is 3 months before the travel.
2. How much money should I have to apply for my family's Visit Visa?
There is no specific amount of money that you need to have for this. As stated above, ideally, the total cost of the trip should be a small fraction of the total amount of money available in the bank account.
3. How long can we stay in the UK on a visit visa?
Even if the visa is granted for 2, 5 or 10 years, the maximum duration for which one can stay in the UK on each visit is for 6 months.